Weather 2000 in the News
- Bloomberg Businessweek [October 2014] - Weather 2000 shows how a dry ground can accelerate and bolster heating demand.
- BNN [June 2014] - Canadian Business News Network (BNN) discusses the Summer outlook with Weather 2000. Topics include the 2014 Atlantic Hurricane Season, and the impact of heat and drought on energy and agricultural commodities.
- Insurance Journal [April 2014] - Weather 2000 advises readers of Insurance Journal to rein in expectations for immediate El Nino impacts.
- BNN [March 2014] - Canadian Business News Network (BNN) interviews Weather 2000 about the cold, harsh Winter transitioning to a hot Summer 2014, and the associated stress of heat, drought & tropical storms on the prices of natural gas, agriculture and other commodities.
- BNN [November 2013] - Canadian Business News Network (BNN) interviews Weather 2000 about the impacts of the early winter storm on travel, retail sales, and commodities like wheat, as well as the long-range winter forecast for Canada and the United States.
- SNL Financial [June 2013] - Weather 2000 explains to readers of SNL Financial how storm patterns can produce large tornadoes over Oklahoma just 11 days apart.
- CME Group OpenMarkets [May 2013] - The CME Group turns to Weather 2000 to understand how long-term drought affects corn and wheat growing regions in the Mid-West and Plains.
- BNN [February 2013] - Weather 2000 discusses weather derivatives and winter storm impacts with the Canadian Business News Network.
- Fox News : Your World with Neil Cavuto [November 2012]- Weather 2000 forewarns Neil Cavuto of additional power outages from heavy snow on trees and powerlines as a new nor'easter bears down on a region recovering from Superstorm Sandy.
- Bloomberg [November 2012]- Weather 2000 discusses the impact of another nor'easter so soon after Superstorm Sandy.
- Fox News : Your World with Neil Cavuto [May 2012]- Weather 2000 discusses the upcoming Summer season and cautions viewers to expect some surprising weather ahead.
- Fox News Radio [August 2011]- Weather 2000 helps Fox News Radio listeners navigate through both the hype and realities associated with Hurricane Irene as it approaches the East Coast.
- WABC-TV [January 2011]- Weather 2000 explains why this winter has been so severe in New York City.
- Bloomberg [May 2010]- Weather 2000 warns about the difficulty of predicting the Gulf oil slick's movements.
- Barron's [September 2009]- Weather 2000 forewarns that El Niño generalizations will catch many off guard this winter season.
- Wall Street Journal [June 2008]- Amid record high energy prices, Weather 2000 alerts readers of the Wall Street Journal that a hot summer is in store for the population heavy Southern and Eastern regions of the United States.
- CNBC [July 2007] - CNBC's Fast Money references Weather 2000 about the heat and humidity impacting the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic this summer, warning that the worst is yet to come.
- NY Post [December 2006]- Weather 2000 warns that January through March will be a rude awakening for those used to the mild weather.
- HBO: When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts [August 2006] - Weather 2000 contributes research to and is interviewed by Spike Lee in his Documentary on HBO. Discussed are the risks to coastal communities posed by hurricanes and sea level rise, as well as future threats to the big metropolises of Washington D.C., Boston, and New York City.
- CNN: Anderson Cooper 360° [February 2006] - Weather 2000 warns of the roller coaster ride of weather the nation will be experiencing the rest of the Winter.
- CBS Early Show [December 2005] - Weather 2000 joins a round table of experts discussing what weather events should make headlines in 2006 across the United States.
- CBS Early Show [September 2005] - Weather 2000 warns residents about Hurricane Rita's potential impacts and cautions that new cycles will increase the vulnerability of homes and businesses.
- Fox News: Your World w/Neil Cavuto [July/September 2005] - Weather 2000 discusses the billion dollar economic impact of heat waves and drought, and how Summer 2005 ranks among the most intense.
- Fox News: The O'Reilly Factor [October 2005] - Weather 2000 cautions The O'Reilly Factor that more active Hurricane seasons and harsh winters will be in store for several years to come.
- Additional entries on the press page